June 23, 2019 - August 30, 2019
Independent 1 Hour Classes
Full Aerial Arts Education Program
Our Lil' Whirlwinds are children between the ages of 5 to 7 years old, who are ready to develop a strong foundation of fitness and air awareness as they enter a more focused exploration of aerial arts with us! At this age group, our Lil’ Whirlwinds program follows structured lesson plans that combines a full aerial curriculum intermixed with creative fun play all in a non competitive nurturing environment. Integrated into the jr. academy program is a mind, body, and spirit approach to learning. Important life skills: confidence, focus, teamwork, respect, imagination, memory, discipline, and coordination. So whether our Lil' Whirlwind's goal is fitness or for pure fun in the air, our goal is to have them smiling big and bright through it all!
What Makes Our School Special?
* Small class sizes (5:1, max of 10 students in class).
* State of the art studio.
* All instructors are background checked, CPR & First Aid Certified.
* All instructors have weekly trainings to maximize safety skills.
* Innovative and creative curriculum designed by both professional aerialists and childhood development teachers.
* We have a non-competitive teaching environment.
June 23rd - August 30th Schedule:
Saturdays 9:00am - 10:00am
$72 for 3 Class Card ($24 per class)
$117 for 5 Class Card ($23.40 per class)
$30 Drop In Single Class
(All Classes Expire as of August 30th, makeups must be made during the summer classes and do not roll over into the fall class schedule.
To Register For A Free Trial Class Or For General Enrollment
1) Click the button below "To Enroll"
2) Find the class you want
3) Create An Account Or Find Your Account
4) Pay Online!