Independent 1 Hour Classes
Full Aerial Arts Education Program
Our Lil' Whirlwinds are children between the ages of 5 to 7 years old, who are ready to develop a strong foundation of fitness and air awareness as they enter a more focused exploration of aerial arts with us! At this age group, our Lil’ Whirlwinds program follows structured lesson plans that combines a full aerial curriculum intermixed with creative fun play all in a non competitive nurturing environment. Integrated into the jr. academy program is a mind, body, and spirit approach to learning. Important life skills: confidence, focus, teamwork, respect, imagination, memory, discipline, and coordination. So whether our Lil' Whirlwind's goal is fitness or for pure fun in the air, our goal is to have them smiling big and bright through it all!
What Makes Our School Special?
* Small class sizes (5:1, max of 10 students in class).
* State of the art studio.
* All instructors are background checked, CPR & First Aid Certified.
* All instructors have weekly trainings to maximize safety skills.
* Innovative and creative curriculum designed by both professional aerialists and childhood development teachers.
* We have a non-competitive teaching environment.
5 - 7 Yr Old AERIAL CLASS TUITION:
Aerial Training classes are focused on overall body conditioning, stretching, and learning aerial vocabulary on the silks:
$15 - Discounted Introductory Class. Book Directly Online!
THEN YOU HAVE...
3 Tuition Options:
Option #1: Membership Monthly Autopay
Membership Autopay: $120 ($30/per class) every 4 weeks or 4 classes total
Annual Registration Fee $50
Option #2: Month to Month Tuition (Non Autopay) $135 for 4 Classes within 4 weeks.
Option #3: Non Members: $35 drop in rate
ALL MEMBERSHIPS INCLUDES:
Free Uniform T shirt and patches
10% Sibling discounts
Discounts to the Qizzup Kidz Aerial Method Online Program
If you want to train an extra class in a month you will receive a discounted class rate of $30 each additional class.
AERIAL TRAINING CLASS SCHEDULE:
Mondays - Fridays 4:00pm - 5:00pm
HOW TO ENROLL YOUR CHILD:
1. Go to the link below and it will bring you to our mind body schedule
2. Choose the day and time of the class that fits your schedule
3. Create an online account with a username and password. Please note that if you have multiple children in the same household (siblings) you will have to create a separate username/password for every child. You can use the same username email but choose a different account password.
4. Choose either a one time single class rate or an autopay package!
5. All classes are first come first serve, so be sure you book as many classes as you want and change it up when you need to fit your schedule!
6. There is a 6 hour cancellation policy. If you cancel less than 6 hours you will have a $15 penalty charge.
7. If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text us at 1.800.257.9498.